A poignant piece, depicting striking red poppies, standing like soldiers, in a bleak and barren, monochromatic landscape. Created to honour the centenary of Armistice Day.
- Original textile artwork by Fiona Ewers BA
- Hand made using wet and needle felt
- Embellished with buttons and metallic glass seed beads
- Hand sewn onto an Arqadia Glacier Conservation Mount
- Signed by the artist in felt!
- Black washed wooden frame with hand built box (1.75″ deep)
- Framed Size approx 20″ x 12″
- Standard 2mm Float Glass
On display in the Gallery with other original pieces by Fiona